The bigger than ever Kuaotunu Rural Fire Force fishing contest was on Saturday 6th July 2019 – Keep an eye out for the next one in 2020 and don’t miss it.DOC070519fishing-2019
The Kuaotunu Campground FaceBook page is a great way to keep up to date. Follow us at www.facebook.com/kuaotunucamp
Recognizing the invaluable service to the local community and the greater Coromandel Kuaotunu Campground have renewed support for the Auckland Rescue Helicopter trust again this year
April 04, 2020 – Tickets Online
The Village Green
10am – 4.30pm
Enjoy a day full of delicious seafood, local produce, fine wine, cold beer and listen to some great music – all at the wonderful beach location in Matarangi.
A Taste of Matarangi 2020 Programme
- 10am – Gates open
- 10.30 am Welcome by local iwi Ngati Huarere
- 10.45am – Music: Whitianga Dixieland Band
- 11am – Te Rerenga School Children’s cooking competition
- 12pm – Music: band to be confirmed
- 12.30pm – ‘The Great ATOM Cook Off’ to be confirmed
- 1pm – Charity auctions
- 1.30pm – Music: band to be confirmed
- 2.45pm – Raffle ticket drawn (on sale 10am-2pm at merchandise tent)
- 3pm- Music: band to be confirmed – rocking us from afternoon to close of the day
- 4pm – Alcohol sales close
- 4.30pm – Festival close.
The Whitianga Scallop Festival returned on the 21st of September 2019. It was sold out. Keep any eye out for the next one!
For more information https://www.scallopfestival.nz