Private and relaxing accommodation for 2 – 6 people. Situated at the end of the row by the river with lovely views of the surrounding hills and countryside. Also just 5 minutes stroll to the beach across the road.
This accommodation consists of one large (airstream style) curvy caravan beautifully reconditioned with wooden vainer creating a cosy warm interior with a comfortable queen bed and soft leather sofa for lounging about. Also a cute kiwianna style caravan with a good double bed and a single day bed. There is an adjoining utility and kitchen space which has a modern (very easy to pullout) sofa/bed. enjoy the view from the large covered deck which has a gas barbecue, large dining table and two lazy boy chairs for reclining with a book.
- 2 x queen beds (one in each caravan) pillows provided
- 1 x modern queen pullout sofa bed (in the kitchen) pillows provided
- Good little kitchen with microwave, small bench-top oven and portable twin hotplates
- Jug/toaster/electric fry pans
- Cutlery/plates/glasses/pots/utensils, tea pot, coffee plunger
- Flat screen TV & video player (Freeview available)
- Stereo radio with blue tooth receiver to play your own music, speakers on the deck
- A few games and videos provided
- Outdoor entertainment area with seating, BBQ, full size fridge (no freezer)
- BYO: Coffee, tea, sugar, milk
Note: NO car park only on site. unload then park the car to the rear of the campground in the designated parking area. Also NO toilet/shower in this unit but there is an ablution block nearby.
BRING ALL BEDDING – Linen, blankets, towels, tea-towels, toiletries, etc
Linen Hire available $25.00 per person
One-off clean fee applies to all bookings: $35.00
MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY APPLIES
Peak Rate: 20 December to 31 January & all Public Holiday weekends
$125 per night for 1st two people, $15 per person thereafter
Summer rate: 1 November to 30 April
$110 per night for 1st two people, $15 per person thereafter
Winter rate: 1 May to 31 October
$90 per night for 1st two people, $15 per person thereafter